Home News Contact Us
Summary of Position:
a) Provides logistical support to Director of Programs and Site Leads including but not limited to background research, department purchasing and activity preparation.
a) Coordinates with other Lead Interpreters and Programs Director to achieve daily operational goals and special event activities.
b) Oversees the recruitment, training, scheduling and evaluation of Park volunteers and oversees youth volunteer program.
a) Assists with development and implementation of programmatic endeavors for the Park including school programming, special event programming and daily family programming.
b) Provides innovative and creative leadership for development and expansion of educational/interpretive programs to keep pace with market trends and educational standards.
c) Works with the Director of Programs and Site Leads to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate a variety of interpretative programs including regular daily programming, school programming and special event programming.
d) Works closely with staff to ensure visitor engagement and best visitor experience for a wide range of age groups
e) Provides additional staffing and logistics support to Park staff when needed.
a) Represents the George Ranch Historical Park as needed with organizations and individuals requesting historical knowledge or expertise.
$25,750+, commensurate with experience and education. Excellent benefit package includes health and life insurance; 10 days paid vacation, 11 paid holidays and 6 paid sick leave days.
· Must believe in and promote GRHP’s mission and act in accordance with GRHP policies and procedures.
· Must display emotional stability and mature judgment
· Must have ability to work effectively with diverse persons and groups
· Must be customer service oriented, be able to communicate effectively,
and be organized.
· Ability to work both independently and as a contributing member of a peer management team.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to analyze and problem solve in order to identify, research
and solve a wide range of work related problems.
· Routinely moves furniture, program items and other heavy equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
· Must be comfortable in an unairconditoned space and must be able to facilitate moving house tours for long periods of time.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekends as needed.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by e-mail to Krystal Willeby, Director of Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
Sitemap | Terms