Home News Contact Us
Heritage Park has an immediate opening for an Education Program Specialist. Under the direction of the Education Coordinator, you will be responsible for participating in the development and delivery of the educational, youth, and summer learning programs offered by Heritage Park. This is a full-time, year-round position with an excellent benefits and pension plan package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assisting with day-to-day coordination of educational, youth, and summer learning programs
· Collaborating with other staff to develop new program initiatives and participating in the review and evaluation of existing programs
· Taking bookings and responding to inquiries as well as welcoming groups and individual participants
· Preparing materials and venues for programs including coordinating logistics with other Park departments
· Scheduling and supervising seasonal staff
· All other duties as assigned
· Excellent interpersonal, public relations, and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to work independently and in team situations with a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to be flexible and adaptable
· Mature judgement and attention to safety and security concerns
· Completion of a police record check and intervention record check
· Post secondary diploma or degree in History, Education, or a related field with experience teaching in a museum or classroom setting and an appreciation for experiential learning (or an equivalent combination)
Make a little history of your own!
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview, we thank all applicants for their interest in Heritage Park.
Sitemap | Terms