Home News Contact Us
Supervisor, Youth, Education & Domestic Programs
Upper Canada Village
Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada
Competition No: SLPC 2016-37
Classification: GEN ADMIN AM-16 (AGA16)
Compensation Group: Management Compensation Plan
Salary Range: $55,787 to $68,192 per annum (where candidates lack the full qualifications, an appointment may be made at a lower classification and salary level)
Period of Employment: Regular full-time
Hours of Work: 36.25 hours per week
Division: Upper Canada Village
Location: Upper Canada Village, 11 km east of Morrisburg
Posting Date: February 19, 2016
Closing Date: March 8, 2016
Area of Search: OPEN
What can I expect to do in this role?
How do I qualify?
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS:
LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please visit www.parks.on.ca to complete your online application.
2. Your cover letter and resume combined should not exceed five (5) pages.
3. Customize your cover letter and resume to the qualifications listed above. Using concrete examples, you must show how you possess and have demonstrated the requirements for this job.
4. OPS employees are required to quote their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number when applying.
5. Every external candidate must identify his or her prior employment in the Ontario Public Service including positions, dates of employment and any re-employment restrictions.
REMEMBER: THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 11:59 PM ON TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2016.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for FURTHER SCREENING OR an interview will be contacted.
The Parks of the St. Lawrence is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. For more information on how to request accommodation or assistance, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-437-2233, ext. 2440.
Sitemap | Terms